KOPP Home Control App
The central control element for a smart home
The Kopp HomeControl App is used to configure and operate your Kopp Smart Home System with all mobile devices like Smartphone or Tablet.
How the system works
The HomeGateway from Kopp enables you to centrally control many smart devices that are wirelessly connected to the gateway via a single app interface.
Using the app, you can control and retrieve status messages of the operating status of the Smart Home components as well as sensor events at any time.This is also possible from a greater distance thanks to Internet access.
Configuring your Smart Home is simple and instinctive. You can connect your app to the Kopp HomeGateway via your WLAN network and start operating it directly. Without any technical background knowledge.
- one app for all actions in the smart home
- easy programming of one-touch scenarios and tasks around your home
- simple creation of time- and/or event-controlled automations (also Astro functions) in the Task Manager
- E-mail notification service or push messages to end device
- enables constant access to your Smart Home – even from a distance
To use the Kopp HomeControl App you need a Kopp HomeGateway.